US Policy Choices > A/S신청

본문 바로가기

클린클린

US Policy Choices

페이지 정보

작성자 Jai De Lissa 작성일23-12-30 00:34 조회67회 댓글0건

본문

If the foundations are different from state to state, this creates "friction" (harder for employees to maneuver from one state to a different, harder for employers to operate in a number of states, fewer economies of scale). Why ought to now we have fifty units of legal guidelines, fifty legislatures, fifty units of bureaucrats and lawyers for each subject ? (More, if you add the territories, the Indian nations, and District of Columbia.) We'll by no means eliminate many national systems corresponding to VA or Social Security; the individuals in them would say "why ought to I've to change if I move to a unique state ?". Many state budgets and state retirement programs are in dire situations; the states haven't completed effectively there. Today we run schooling principally on the state and local stage, and that doesn't seem to be understanding too effectively for us. Sure, some quantities of experimentation and local management are desirable, however perhaps there are other ways of getting them. Now we have known, national solutions to the healthcare and retirement issues; we should always do them.

I've by no means understood the "states rights" fetish. Are we one nation or fifty international locations ?

For those who have any inquiries about where by in addition to tips on how to work with xxxfetish, you can e-mail us on our own web site.

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.